Friday, October 7, 2011

Making Paper

Making paper has been really fun so far. I made it by choosing the colors I wanted, then ripping them up and putting them in a blender. After I blended it I I put it in a tub of water and then put a square screen under it so the paper would go on top and shape it. After I took it out and took all the water out with a sponge. Then I put it on a piece of cloth and let it dry. I made one piece with dark and light pink with also some blue. The color was really pretty but it came out a little thin. I also put some flower pedals in it. I think this project is really cool and I liked it because I have never done anything like this before and it was a great experience. The second piece I made was with Julia. It was with light and dark green and some yellow. We made it big and thick and it came out really nice. We put orange specks in it after we finished and then let it dry. Both of my papers came out really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment