Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Paper Reflection

Overall, I think our project/presentation went really well. I think we explained the uses of paper and the history of paper really well. We made a cudy catcher to tell the classmates different facts about paper and it really made the class interact with each other. I thought this was a fun and creative way to present our project. We had a good basic background on the history of paper. I think we could of added a bit more but we had all the general facts about it. I really liked that we brought in different paper objects like Liza's sketchbook and print making. We also made origami objects like paper cranes paper hats. I thought it was good for us to show the class how to make paper hats at the end of our presentation because it is a fun and easy thing to make. One thing we could of added was more detail in the making of paper, but it was too long to be in our presentation. I thought it was a good idea to add in the things you need to make paper, instead of writing the steps. For the first presentation to go I think our group did a great job and set the tone for the next groups to go and present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment