Monday, September 26, 2011

Sculpter of Ropes course

For our first project this year we made a  sculpture of a different object in school. We had to use only cardboard. We learned how to cute with a knife and make cardboard 3D. I chose to make a sculpture of the  ropes course by upper field. I really liked how it looked and the different objects on it.

I started off making a sketch of my object in my sketch book. Then I made it 3D. The different between my object and my sketch is that I didnt incorporate all the objects in the actual ropes course to my sculpture. I did not put in a tire swing and the color of the actual sculpture is a little different than mine.  At the end I painted the whole thing brown. I liked making this project because I have never worked with cardboard before and I thought it was interesting and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment