Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

I love art class so much, it is definitely my favorite class this term. I think my art skills have improved so much just in the last two months of school. I think my engagement in class is very good, I usually ask questions if I have any and I pay attention in class. I always hand in my sketchbook on time and the blog posts. I am pretty happy with all the art work I have done so far. The one that got me thinking a lot and got me frustrated was the Found Images Collage. I changed my mind a lot on that project, but the end result was great. My favorite project I have done so far are either the pour paintings or the sculpture. Drawing in the sketchbook is really fun for me. It gives me a time to just put anything I want on the paper and be as creative as I want to be. I think I could take more time in the sketchbooks though and put even more effort in it. Every Tuesday we do Drop Everything and Draw and I have to admit it is not my favorite day, but it has definitely helped me so much over the past two months in school. Drawing those random objects taught me that everything does not need to be perfect and I should not stress about the drawing so much. I am very excited to do more projects in art and expand my creativity more.


No comments:

Post a Comment