Monday, October 18, 2010

Found Object Sculpture Reflection.

 FLASH- By Sydney Gad and Liza Howard

This was definitely my favorite project so far. It was so much fun working with liza, we worked very well together. We had to think a lot to figure out what pieces work together and what to use to build the camera. We did not know what to do for the flash but after some thinking we decided to make it stand out a lot so we cut out a lot of silver fabric and gems. The hardest thing to do was get out the lens from my other camera to put on this one. It took me almost two classes to get it out. I now know how to successfully smash a camera apart. I love how their is a picture of Liza and I on the screen, I think it really pulls it all together and makes it unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment