Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Found images collage reflection


The title for my artwork is "Eye Spy". My art work is a big eye shaped piece of paper and an eye that I put together with all different color papers. Around the blue eye I made are all different sizes of eyes I cut out from magazines. The process of this project was very difficult. I kept changing my idea. At first I had the eye in the middle of a square piece of paper with pink and purple flowers around. Then I added different shapes and sizes of crystals. Then I decided to add eyes. When I came back the next day I decided I HATED what I just did, so I started over. I love how my artwork came out in the end because even though it took forever to add those small eyes I think it is really cool to look at and it is a very interesting design. I love my big eye in the middle because I am just shocked I could do something like that. I took all different colors of blue from magazines and put them together so they made the eye color and all went together. Then I took a picture of snow from a magazine and put at the edges of the blue and put a black circle for the pupal.  During this project I discovered that I change my mind a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment