Tuesday, September 28, 2010

three forms drawing

I liked this activity. I thought it was difficult but it brought me out of my comfort zone and made me try something new. For some reason it was hard for me to draw the cup and the block, but I had no problem drawing the pine cone. I was so surprised when I saw the result of my drawing of the pine cone, I didn't think I did it. I never thought I had it in me to draw that. From this activity I learned that I am way better at observation drawing than I thought I was, and I should never doubt myself before I even start something. Drawing the cup and block was hard for me because I didn't really know were to draw different lines and were to shade it dark or light. Also I kept trying to make it perfect and that was not what we were supposed to do. When I started drawing the pine cone I just eased up a lot and tried not to care if it was perfect, I just drew what I saw and it turned out really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment