Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer and School

The concept of my drawings is the good and bad aspects of coming back to school. First I drew a girl sitting at a desk in all black, grey, and white. My second picture is of the same girl sitting in a hammock with two palm trees next to her. The drawing has very bright colors in it. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to draw about, but once I figured out my topic the whole drawing just came to me. Drawing these two picture made me realize how hard it is to draw a person. In the drawings I found contrast between the two drawings and proportions in each drawing. I really like the back to school picture the most because it just describes what the picture is trying to say. I love how the desk is overpowering her.

No comments:

Post a Comment